Let me tell you about the new two main features in this release:
1) Review Submission Popup
Due to conflicts with a few themes, I was looking at ways to reduce chances of the conflict. In WP Reviews Pro 1.1 you will see an option in the settings page (under Rating tab) to allow users to submit reviews via a popup form.
Here is how the popup form look like:
2) Rating and Criteria Display in Comments
The other day; I got a feature request from one of the members regarding display criteria and rating stars of each user or visitor inside the comment section, I liked the idea and added it to the plugin.
You can see it in action on this review.
As you see above; this is how the comment review will look like if you enable this feature within the plugin settings, you will find it under the display tab.
Change log list of updates in version 1.1:
- More compatibility for WordPress 3.8.1 in plugin settings page.
- Fixed United Arab Emirates Dirhams (AED) to show properly in the Rating Box.
- Fixed Help page styles in plugin settings page.
- Fixed News page styles.
- Fixed Review Post Meta styles.
- Fixed an issue with loading jQuery.
- Fixed hide the submit user review icon when user is review author (logged in)
- Removed the post meta tabs color schemes integration, no need for it after WP 3.8
- Removed an extra setting for mini rating box, no need for it.
- Moved all display settings from the General settings to Display settings tab.
- Added user comment popup feature (test), which should reduce conflict with themes and other plugins (not working with Thesis Theme or Jetpack comments though).
- Added display user submitted criteria in the comments section.
- Added new option in the settings page to display rating stars on archive pages.
If you are not a member yet and like what you’ve read, check out the WP Reviews Pro plugin page.