We’ve been working hard last month to get this update ready. The WP Rich Snippets plugin gets a new update with many bug fixes and new cool features.
Here is a list of bug fixes and features added in this update:
- Fixed plugin main menu item showing for all registered users, now shows only to users who can manage options.
- Fixed a few styles.
- Fixed a bug in price, when “Free” is set to show instead of price “0.00″.
- Fixed an issue when saving criteria fields.
- Fixed an issue with saving opening time fields.
- Fixed an issue with Disqus Comments integration.
- Fixed comment form title to display “Add Review:” on aggregate reviews.
- Fixed a bug in the Review – Rating template.
- Fixed a bug in the List All page in plugin settings.
- Fixed Theme layout break by a missing dev in template files.
- Fixed Theme layout break by a missing dev in criteria fields.
- Fixed calls to non existent files in plugin settings page.
- Updated Font Awesome to version 4.1.0
- Updated some text in the plugin settings, under the help tab.
- Added some styles to support add-ons.
- Added two new columns to “List All” page, the Schema Type and Review Type.
- Added two new hooks before and after single user aggregate review.
- Added integration for the User Reviews Image add-on.
- Added function to change comment submit button to “Submit Review” on aggregate reviews.
- Added an option in the plugin settings to hide review modified date.
- Added an option in the plugin settings to display the Box below content.
Read more about the WP Rich Snippets plugin.