My reviews pick up the Featured image from the page and display it in a really big box – how do I get rid of the image. There is nothing written in the Image Box in the “Upload an Image” Box
I will have an option for this in the plugin settings to not show the Featured Images in the next update.
Is there a work around until the next update. I looked at the code, but don’t want to break anything. At the moment it is showing the image twice: once as part of the theme, one for the plugin.
Here is how to do is temproray till the plugin gets updated:
1) open the functions.php file that is located at wp-reviews/inc/admin folder.
2) search for this function: wpr_review_media_shortcode
3) scroll down a little and find the commented line : featured image
4) remove those 4 lines after it.
5) save the file and update it on your server.
P.S. Please, be careful as this could break your site if something went wrong. Try to use FTP to update the file.
I hope this helps.
The forum ‘WP Reviews Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.