June 6, 2014 at 7:00 am #4420
We have purchased all your plugins – the full package for 299 with lifetime support, and have the following questions
1. Is it possible to use all 3 plugins at the same time as when I activated WP Review and Author hReview, it told me both cannot be used at the same time. Is this correct? Is it the same for WP Rich Snippets that it cannot be used together.
2. The WP Rich Snippets is not loading correctly on our theme kallyas. It seems the whole form is loading rather than tab and parts of cannot be used – see this screenshot. The select rating is missing. I cannot select between Rich Snippets type etc. I have also disabled all plugins to see if any is conflicting but the error is still there.
3. When I try to activate WP Review Submit Form plugin, I am getting the below error
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare wprs_requires_wordpress_version() (previously declared in /home/test/public_html/test/wp-content/plugins/wp-rich-snippets/lib/init.php:48) in /home/ameccawp/public_html/test/wp-content/plugins/wp-reviews-submit/wp-reviews-submit.php on line 59
I am frustrated but hopeful that this all will get resolved
June 6, 2014 at 6:50 pm #4428
Thanks for the purchase. let me try answer your questions…
1) The WP Reviews plugin will deactivate the Author hReview plugin, because you can have only one of them running on the same site. You really don’t need to have all the 3 plugins enabled, I recommend using the newest plugin, the WP Rich Snippets.
2) For the WP Rich Snippets questions, please open a thread in its section in the forum (WP Rich Snippets support) and provide a link to where I can see the issue. (Note: There is a new update for the plugin that has been just released now, it should solve the post meta box issue)
3) Thanks for reporting this, I will update the add-on soon with a fix for this.
I hope this answers your questions.
The forum ‘WP Reviews Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.