I installed the most recent version of WP reviews, but it is not showing me anything on my test post.
The things I did:
– theme Twenty Twelve
– everybody can leave comments
In reviews settings I changed:
– currency to euro’s
– enabled user reviews sytem
– enabled cookies
– enabled IP address
– snippet source user
On my test post, you can see it here: http://pagelinespg.wpengine.com/test-rating/
– Selected rating: no rating
– Product name: Tutorial WordPress
– Review summary: Review summary
– Price: 0.00
– Version: 1.0
What am I doing wrong? I still see no rating stuff on my post.
One of two things you must provide:
1) Author rating.
2) Or, check the “Use user rating as rich snippets source, this will override the default plugin settings.” in the Review Settings meta box.
The question ‘how to make a post a review’ still remains for me.
I have one post posted on spoelstra.ws which I am using as a test post for getting this to work.
Under the post I did:
– no rating (because I let users rate it);
– review name: test
– review summary: test
– I have Use user rating as rich snippets source, this will override the default plugin settings. activated now
– price: 0.00
What am I doing wrong, I tested it also on Twenty Twelve again, nothing shows.
It is solved with the latest download 🙂
Glad it was solved, thanks.
The forum ‘WP Reviews Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.