1) The Rich Snippets Entries widget is not displaying all of my categories under “All Categories”. This is a big problem.
2) Below the Review Name, how do I remove “Last modified: date”?
3) Are the colors of this plugin not customizable?
Thanks in advance for your response!
It will help a lot if you provide a link to your website, especially to one of your reviews so I can see what’s going on.
1) The Rich Snippets entries widget works only on Review > Rating type. So, if you have other types it won’t display the entry. (this could be the issue) I will extend the widget functionality in the future and make it work on all types.
2) I’ve added an option to hide review modified date in the plugin settings, this will be included in the next update, which will be released soon.
3) There is no option to customize colors within the plugins settings, the only customizable part is the call to action buttons. I will be thinking of a way to make this easy, however I prefer if it’s done via CSS. You can always inspect the styles using Chrome browser or an add-on like FireBug for FireFox and override the styles.
I hope this answers your questions.
The forum ‘WP Rich Snippets Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.