June 19, 2013 at 10:32 pm #1690
I’ve just dropped Author hReview 188.8.131.52, it’s ready for download within your active account.
To upgrade the plugin, simply deactivate and remove the old version, then install the new one. (Don’t worry! No review data will be lost during this process).
Here is the change-log of V. 184.108.40.206
* Added Review Disclaimer
* Added more Custom Post Type support
* Fixed invalid header in review list
* Fixed review meta box conflict in tabs with themes and other plugins
June 22, 2013 at 11:29 am #1735
Just dropped version 220.127.116.11 for a better compatibility with WordPress 3.5.2
Please, upgrade now.
* Fixed Reviews Settings not saved (due upgrade to WordPress Version 3.5.2)
July 1, 2013 at 9:15 am #1819
Just dropped 18.104.22.168 update.
* Added and Fixed nonce for better security.
* Added Review Summary to shortcode [ratingbox]
October 24, 2013 at 2:39 am #2789
I’ve just dropped Author hReview version 22.214.171.124.1
* Added ALT tag to review image.
* Fixed admin menu conflict with Headway Theme by changing menu position.
February 27, 2014 at 6:54 am #3510
I’ve just dropped Author hReview version 126.96.36.199.2
* Fixed some incompatibilities with other plugins and themes by not filtering content outside the main loop or main query.
March 28, 2014 at 5:12 pm #3985
Just dropped version 188.8.131.52.3 with a small fix:
* Fixed an issue with the Reviews Settings post meta, tabs conflict with some themes.
July 14, 2014 at 1:13 am #4740
Just dropped version version 184.108.40.206.4
* Fixed an issue with widget images.
February 20, 2015 at 8:45 pm #7024
We’ve just updated the plugin to keep up to date with the recent changes in Google Data Structured Testing Tool.
* Fixed Data Structured Testing Tool links as the Google Testing Tool has been updated.
* Fixed a markup error, which has been reported in Google Testing Tool.
The topic ‘Author hReview plugin updates’ is closed to new replies.