4 Problems need your help sir – Criteria on review and Need Review-Aggregate

Front Support Plugins Support WP Rich Snippets Plugin 4 Problems need your help sir – Criteria on review and Need Review-Aggregate

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hesham 3 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

Hi Hesham,

ONE
    I cannot see criteria on Review Page. check here http://www.researchvinylsiding.com/alside-prodigy-reviews-insulated-vinyl-siding-at-its-best/

TWO
    Why is the Aggregate option grayed out when using the review type for rich snippets? I need the Review-Aggregate option Google discusses this here

Unfortunately, I cannot use the Product Aggregate per Google rules because I do not sell the products on my site.

THREE

Clicking the User Review tab does nothing? See here
    http://www.researchvinylsiding.com/alside-conquest-siding-the-budget-friendly-choice-from-a-good-company/

FOUR

How do I hide the gray “Review Rating” box underneath the pro’s/con’s on review? It just duplicates the exact same content description, and as you know repeated content is bad for SEO.

Thank You,

Chad

Hesham, can you help me with any of these please?>

Hesham
    Keymaster

Try to switch to one of the default Themes that comes with WordPress and see if the plugin works.

OK that did help with the formatting issues, but has nothing to do with my other two questions.

TWO
    Why is the Aggregate option grayed out when using the review type for rich snippets? I need the Review-Aggregate option Google discusses this here

Unfortunately, I cannot use the Product Aggregate per Google rules because I do not sell the products on my site.

FOUR

How do I hide the gray “Review Rating” box underneath the pro’s/con’s on review? It just duplicates the exact same content description, and as you know repeated content is bad for SEO.

Any chance you can point me in the right direction looking for the theme conflicts? With so many sites I know you cannot provide individual theme support I am just asking if you know the common causes for some of these issues.

FYI – I am using one of or the most popular paid WordPress themes in the world AVADA.

THANKS

Chad

Hesham
    Keymaster

Here is my replies…

Two: When using type review, there is no aggregate reviews to be used (it doesn’t include aggregate, it will only deal with individual Editor review).

Four: I am not sure what you mean by “the gray area”, are you using the “CTA add-on”? I don’t consider this as a duplicate content. If you don’t want it then simple disable the add-on.

The forum ‘WP Rich Snippets Plugin’ is closed to new topics and replies.