I get many questions from members on how to make their affiliate links shorter and look more pretty when placing the links in the WP Reviews plugin. I mostly recommend ThirstyAffiliates plugin, which I am using on almost of my sites to manage my affiliate links. It’s by far the best plugin I’ve used.
The good thing about this plugin is how it store the links, the plugin is using WordPress’ Custom Post Types to store and manage all the affiliate links, practically this is the best way to do it -in my personal opinion- due to the use of native WordPress functionality.
The ThirstyAffiliates plugin started as a premium plugin, then it went to wordpress.org to be yours for free.
You can download it and install it on your WordPress site directly from your dashboard.
Want PRO features?
Here are some of the add-one that you can use to extend the plugin functionality:
- Autolinker – get massive increase in your affiliate income by automatically linking affiliate links to keywords throughout your site
- Stats – the insight you need to find out what links are popular on your site
- Google Click Tracking – adds the special Google Analytics Click Event code on your affiliate links as you insert them
- CSV Importer – import your links from other packages in simple CSV format
- Geolocations – geo target your visitors and redirect them to geographically appropriate alternative affiliate URLs, a great way to level up your income
- Scheduled Links – create special schedules for your affiliate links to automatically change the destination URL, great for sales running during a specific time period
Take a look at the ThirstyAffiliates Add-ons, these are great tools that you can use to spice up your affiliate links management and track it’s performance too.